This page is not a help page. It aims to present the accessibility policy of TotalEnergies, and to define the general accessibility level observed on the website gasmobility.totalenergies.com, in accordance with the applicable protocols and regulations.
What is digital accessibility?
Digital accessibility is a set of good practices and standards, which cover:
- Functional aspects
- Technical development
- Editorial and multimedia content
These rules ensure digital media (websites, mobile apps, software packages, documents, videos…) are fully accessible to all users, including those with disabilities.
An accessible website or app allows for example to:
- Customise the website’s display based on your needs (character magnification, colour adjustment, change of typography, turning off animations, etc.),
- Browse with support tools, such as voice synthesis and braille touchpads,
- Browse without using the mouse, with the keyboard only, with contactors or through a touch screen,
- Watch videos or podcasts with captions or subtitles,
TotalEnergies Gas Mobility place special emphasis on accessibility of their websites and apps. They have committed to respect RGAA (Référentiel Général d’Amélioration de l’Accessibilité, or “General Accessibility Improvement Procedure” in English), in accordance with Article 47 of the Law No. 2005-102, dated 11 February 2005.
To achieve the best possible result, accessibility is considered, as much as possible, by all the people involved in the design and development of websites and apps. The teams are also supported by third-party experts, especially for skill improvement, audit, arbitration, and correction verification, throughout design and development stages.
TotalEnergies undertakes to make its websites (Internet, intranet, and extranet), its software packages, mobile applications and urban digital infrastructure accessible in accordance with article 47 of French law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To learn more about TotalEnergies' digital accessibility strategy:
By applying the technical standards of France’s RGAA (General Accessibility Improvement Procedure), it is possible to verify that a web page complies with the 50 Level A and AA success criteria listed in the WCAG 2.1 international standard.
The “gasmobility.totalenergies.com” website is partially compliant with RGAA version 4.1 (and therefore WCAG 2.1) as a result of the non-conformities listed below.
The accessibility level of the TotalEnergies Gas Mobility website is based on a compliance audit performed on the “gasmobility.totalenergies.com” website.
The compliance audit performed by Ideance reveals that:
- 55.7% of the RGAA 4.1 criteria are observed.
- The website’s average compliance rate is 77.2%
- Images: The criteria 1.1, 1.2 and 1.5 are invalidated.
- Frames: The criteria 2.1 and 2.2 are invalidated.
- Colours: The criteria 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 are invalidated.
- Multimedia: The criterion 4.7 is invalidated.
- Tables: The criterion 5.4 is invalidated.
- Links: The criteria 6.1 and 6.2 are invalidated.
- Scripts: The criteria 7.1, 7.3 and 7.5 are invalidated.
- Mandatory elements: The criteria 8.2, 8.6, 8.8 and 8.9 are invalidated.
- Information structure: The criteria 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 are invalidated.
- Presentation of information: The criteria 10.1, 10.2, 10.4, 10.7, 10.8 and 10.11 are invalidated.
- Forms: The criteria 11.1, 11.5 and 11.13 are invalidated.
- Consultation: The criterion 13.3 is invalidated (accessibility of PDF documents).
Establishment of this Accessibility Declaration
This accessibility declaration has been established on December 16, 2022 and updated on June 6, 2023.
Technologies used for the website creation
User agents, support technologies, and tools used to check the accessibility
The webpage tests have been performed through the combinations of the following browsers and screen readers:
- Firefox 107.0 and NVDA 2022.3.2,
- Firefox 107.0 and JAWS 2022,
- Safari and VoiceOver (macOS 12.6),
- Safari and VoiceOver (iOS 16).
Webpages subject to the compliance audit
- Contact form
- Accessibility statement
- Search results
- Private stations
- LNG & BioLNG
- About us
- Personal Data and Cookies Charter
Feedback & Contact
If you don’t manage to access a content or service on this website, you can contact us by email ([email protected]), to be directed to an accessible alternative, or to obtain the content in another form.